- 20 Ritz crackers
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup toffee chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lay out a piece of foil onto cookie sheet and spray it with nonstick cooking spray.
- Lay out 25 crackers on the toaster oven size cookie sheet. Then, set aside.
- Combine sugar, cream, and butter and microwave for 5 minutes.
- Carefully remove hot sugar mixture from microwave and stir it up and pour all over the crackers.
- Work quickly and spread it around all the crackers.
- Put the cookie sheet in the toaster oven for 5 minutes. The sugar mixture will bubble.
- Pull the cookie sheet out and sprinkle the peanut butter chips, toffee chips, and chocolate chips all over the crackers.
- Wait about 2-3 minutes until they have started to melt and spread them all over the crackers to completely cover them.
- Place the cookie sheet in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- When chocolate has hardened, use the end of a utensil to break up the crack into pieces.
- Serve and enjoy!