Need a great smelling body butter for that sensual massage for your spouse? Try this Chocolate Mint Body Butter!
- In a double boiler with the heat on medium, melt coconut oil, cocoa butter, and beeswax completely to a clear liquid.
- Remove from heat and add almond oil, vanilla, and peppermint until completely dissolved.
- Place in the fridge and allow to cool completely – this took me about 40 minutes. But, check it regularly.
- Remove from fridge and whip in the electric mixer on high for 7-8 minutes until it forms soft peaks.
- Remove from mixer and place into mason jar or other containers.
- Category: Beauty product
- Cuisine: Body Butter