- 2 cans of chunk chicken
- 3–4 zucchinis (about 3 cups shredded)
- 2–3 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup of frozen egg noodles
- 6 slices of sourdough bread, cubed
- 1 cup Honey Bunches of Oats Crunch O’s, crushed
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Drain chicken.
- Shred the zucchini.
- Cube the bread.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, shredded zucchini, bread, eggs, Greek yogurt, minced garlic, egg noodles, and chicken soup.
- Mix well and add about 2 cups of chicken broth. Continue mixing.
- If it looks a little dry, add an extra 1/2 to 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Transfer all of it to the casserole dish.
- Crush the cereal and sprinkle on top.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove foil and continue baking for 10 more minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for several minutes before serving.