- 6 mini graham cracker crusts
- 3 egg yollks
- 1/2 cup key lime juice (they sell bottles of it!)
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 4 tablespoons Kool-Aid Easy Mix – cherry flavor
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat together egg yolks, milk, key lime juice, and lime zest until well combined and creamy.
- Spoon filling into each pie shell to the top.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Then, let it sit for a few minutes to cool.
- Place pies in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- While pies are relaxing, place the mixing bowl in the freezer.
- When pies are ready, remove mixing bowl from freezer and pies from the fridge.
- In the mixing bowl combine 2 cups of whipping cream, 1 tablespoon of sugar, and 4 tablespoons of cherry flavored Kool-Aid Easy mix.
- Beat on high until just as stiff peaks form.
- Spoon over or pipe whipped cream onto pies. Embellish with a piece of lime.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes