- 1 bag of marshmallows
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 3/4 cup boxed cake mix (yellow or white)
- 5 cups crips rice cereal
- Optional: sprinkles
- Spray a 8 x 8 pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a saucepan over medium heat melt the butter.
- Add the marshmallows and stir to coat them in butter.
- Then, keep stirring as the marshmallows melt.
- Once they are melted, add the cake batter 1/4 cup at a time, stirring until it’s completely mixed in.
- Remove from heat and stir in cereal.
- Pour into the 8 x 8 pan and flatten the top.
- Shake sprinkles or colored sugar all over the top.
- Allow to cool before cutting into squares.
- Serving Size: 1 square