- 2 cups precooked rice
- 1 package of fajita seasoning
- 2 cans RO*TEL
- 1 lb precooked beef fajita meat
- 1/2 cup bell peppers, diced
- 1 can pinto beans, drained
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 oz queso fresco, crumbled
- 1 avocado, cut into chunks
- Preheat skillet on medium heat.
- Add precooked rice and fajita seasoning.
- Add two cans of RO*TEL (do not drain).
- Add the beef fajita meat.
- Add the bell peppers.
- Drain pinto beans. Add pinto beans.
- Add sour cream.
- Mix together and let simmer 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer to serving dish and top with shredded cheddar cheese and crumbled queso fresco.
- Cut a large avocado into chunks and top the dip.
- Cut 10-12 flour tortillas into wedges and serve with the dip.