- 12 slices Wright Brand Bacon
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- shredded baby spinach
- slice mushrooms
- chopped onions
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- Spray each muffin tin with non stick spray.
- Wrap one slice of Wright Brand Bacon around each muffin tin.
- Crack 8 eggs and add cheese. Beat until combined.
- Add spinach to the bottom of each muffin tin
- Fill each muffin tin 3/4 full with the egg cheese mixture.
- Top each egg mixture with some onions and mushrooms.
- Add a dash of salt and pepper to each muffin tin.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until bacon is done and eggs are puffed up.
- Allow to cool before serving
- For crispier bacon, precook the bacon for 8-10 minutes on a skillet or in the oven before wrapping it around the muffin tins.