- 2 ripe avocados
- 1/2 an onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup Kraft Ranch Dressing
- 2 tbs Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing
- 6 strips of bacon
- 6 slices of sourdough bread
- 1 pkg of Kraft Shredded cheese – sharp cheddar
- Cook the bacon.
- Slice and remove the pits from both avocados.
- Scoop the meat out of both and smash with a fork.
- Add both dressings and onions and continue mashing and mixing until well combined.
- Chill for an hour or so.
- Over medium heat, melt 1 tbs of butter in a skillet.
- Add 2 slices of sourdough bread
- Add 1/4 cup of cheese onto each slice. Cook until the cheese is melted and the bread is browned.
- Remove from heat, add a layer of guacamole to each slice.
- Then, add two half pieces of bacon to each side.
- Put it together and you’re done!
This guacamole makes enough for 3-4 sandwiches.
- Serving Size: 1 sandwich