- 1 can of biscuits (not the flaky kind)
- Cheddar cheese cubes
- 6–8 pieces of bacon
- 1 egg
- Sesame seeds
- Preheat oven according to biscuit can (usually around 400).
- Cook bacon thoroughly. Then, break up bacon into small pieces.
- Lay out biscuits on cookie sheet and smush to flatten.
- Add pieces of bacon, and a piece of cheddar cheese on top of each biscuit.
- Gather up the edges of the biscuit and pinch close, enclosing cheese and bacon.
- Apply egg wash to the top of each biscuit, then shake sesame seeds.
- Cook according to biscuit can (about 8 to 10 minutes).
- Serve immediately.