- 3–4 zucchinis – cut into quarters and halved.
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons garlic
- 1 tbs butter
- 1 tbs sesame oil
- Wash and peel all the zucchini.
- Cut the zucchini in half widthwise, then quarter each half (sometimes I cut it into sixths instead of quarters to go further.)
- In a shallow dish big enough to hold the zucchini pieces, add the soy sauce and garlic.
- Then, add the zucchini and spoon the marinade over the zucchini so it’s over all of it.
- Let it sit for a few minutes or you can prepare it early, cover it, and let it sit in the fridge for a few hours.
- Preheat a large skillet on medium-high with the sesame oil and butter.
- Once the butter has melted completely, add the zucchini and the marinade to the pan.
- Stir occasionally.
- Cook until the marinade is almost completely evaporated.
- Remove from pan and serve.