- 20 ounce can apples in water (unsweetened)
- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons raw sugar
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 400 F degrees.
- Place a piece of parchment on a cookie sheet and roll out the pie crust.
- Drain the apples and combine with 1 tablespoon of raw sugar and apple pie spice. Then, set aside.
- Combine the softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, and peanut butter. Mix until smooth.
- In the middle of the pie crust spread a layer of the cream cheese/peanut butter mixture about 7-8 inches in diameter.
- Layer the apples on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Fold the edges of the pie crust inward around the apples.
- Beat the egg and then brush it over the pie crust.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of raw sugar over the pie crust and over the whole tart.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the crust is a golden brown.
- Cool before serving.