- 1 head of iceberg lettuce, freshly washed, core removed
- grape tomatoes
- Bacon bits
- creamy italian
- blue cheese crumbles (optional)
- Wash the lettuce and remove any wilted outer pieces. Then, remove the core.
- Cut the lettuce in half, then cut each half into thirds. (If your head of lettuce is small, just cut into half and half again – so fourths).
- Wash the tomatoes and spear three on a toothpick. Then, insert the toothpick into the top of the salad wedge.
- Next drizzle Kraft Creamy Italian dressing over each wedge.
- Finally, top off with bacon bits and blue cheese crumbles (which I forgot 🙂 )
- Serve and enjoy!