Have a fun sangria drink with Capri Sun — Sun-gria!
- 1/2 pint of raspberries
- 1/2 pint of blackberries
- 3–6 large strawberries sliced in half
- 3 pouches of Capri Sun Mountain Cooler drink
- 1 cup of cranberry juice cocktail
- 1/2 bottle of champagne (I used Brut)
- 1/2 bottle of Arbor Mist Blackberry Merlot
- Wash the berries and add to the pitcher.
- Wash and slice the strawberries and add to the pitcher.
- Pour in Capri Suns.
- Pour in cranberry juice cocktail.
- Add half a bottle of Arbor Mist Blackberry Merlot
- Add half a bottle of champagne.
- Chill for 30 minutes to an hour before serving.
- Category: Drink
- Cuisine: Spanish / American