A super quick chicken sandwich!
- 2 dozen frozen rolls
- 12 big pieces of popcorn chicken
- Heinz Yellow Mustard
- Optional: 1-2 tablespoons of butter
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray casserole dish.
- Lay out 12 rolls in the casserole dish.
- Place a piece of popcorn chicken on each roll.
- Top with another roll.
- Optional: Melt butter and brush the top of each sandwich with butter
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- When out of the oven, add a squirt of mustard and a squirt of honey on top of each chicken.
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge for 2-3 days.
- Optional: Use the microwave oven and cook for 5 minutes on high, check and cook for an additional 3-5 minutes as needed.
- Category: Sandwich
- Cuisine: American