A deliciously cheesy and meaty dip for taquitos or tamales.
- 1 can of no beans chili
- 16 oz Velveeta cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Optional: 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper to kick it up a notch
- 1–2 tablespoons of brisket drippings
- 2 heaping tablespoons flour
- 1/2 cup chopped brisket
- 2 tabelspoons Skillet Queso
- 2 cups chicken brother
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- Cut the cheese into cubes.
- Combine all ingredients in medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir frequently until the cheese melts and it bubbles just a bit.
- Remove from heat and ladle into bowls.
- Enjoy with tortillas, tortilla chips, or corn chips.
- In a skillet on medium low, add the drippings.
- Sprinkle in the flour and mix until you form a paste.
- Add the chopped brisket and Skillet Queso
- Stir until well combined.
- Next add chili powder, sugar, and cumin and mix together.
- Now pour in the chicken broth.
- Stir continuously until you feel it thicken.
- Remove from heat, pour into a bowl and serve.
- Category: Dipping Sauce
- Cuisine: Mexican