- 3 lbs boneless beef short ribs (country ribs)
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 lb baby carrots
- 2–3 tbs brown sugar
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed French Onion Soup
- 12 oz dark beer or ale (I used Guiness)
- 5 jumbo baking potatoes
- Add the ribs to the crockpot.
- Mix in the flour and garlic until well coated.
- Add the soup and brown sugar.
- Pour in 12 oz beer.
- Add the carrots.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 9 hours or HIGH for 5 to 6 hours until the beef is fork-tender.
- Smash with a potato masher to break up the meat and carrots to serve over the potatoes.
- Wash potatoes and wrap individually in wax paper.
- Heat in the microwave for 6-9 minutes until soft.
- Slice each potato open and fluff the inside.
- Then, ladle over the country ribs, carrots, and a little liquid.