These Seven Layer Salad Wraps are the perfect low carb meal for lunch. They’re easy to make and taste amazing!
- Big lettuce leafs – Boston, green leaf, butter, or romaine
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- 2 strips of bacon
- 2 tablespoons of shredded cheddar
- 2 tablespoons of peas
- 1 teaspoon green onions, sliced thin
- Thinly slice the hard boiled eggs.
- Cut the green onions very thin.
- Lay out a piece of lettuce.
- Add about 4-5 slices of hard boiled egg.
- Squirt mayonnaise all over the eggs.
- Sprinkle bacon, cheese, frozen peas, and green onions.
- Wrap up the lettuce like a burrito and eat immediately, or keep closed with a toothpick for later.
Keywords: seven layer salad, salad wraps, lettuce wraps, healthy recipes, healthy food, hard boiled eggs, egg salad