- 3 sirloin steaks, cubed
- 3 zucchini, sliced
- 1 onion, halved and quartered
- 1 package of sliced baby portobello mushrooms
- Cube the steak.
- Slice the zucchini.
- Halve and then quarter the onion.
- Take the skewers and begin alternating between steak, onion, zucchini, and mushroom. I add about 5 of each per skewer.
- Baste the kabobs in the new Sesame Sauce
- Heat the grill to medium heat.
- Oil the grill with olive oil.
- Place the kabobs not too close together on the grill.
- Grill for 10-12 minutes, about 2 1/2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Baste with the new Sesame. Sauce a couple more times.
- Check a piece of steak for done-ness and remove from the grill.
- Serve immediately with rice or a baked potato.
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Serving Size: 4 servings