- 2–3 sliced pears (or even a drained can of sliced pears)
- 1 tbs sugar + 1/4 cup sugar
- 8 oz cream cheese, soften cream cheese
- Dulce de leche syrup
- 1 puff pastry sheet
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Slice pears and toss with 1 tbs sugar.
- Spread evenly on a cookie sheet and roast for 15-20 minutes.
- Allow to cool.
- Allow cream cheese to soften to room temperature. Then, microwave for 20 seconds.
- Mix cream cheese with 1/4 cup sugar.
- Lay out the puff pastry sheet on parchment paper.
- Spread the cream cheese along the pastry sheet, leaving some crust at the edges.
- Lay out the pear slices on the puff pastry.
- Squirt syrup all over the pears and puff pastry.
- Beat egg with 1 tbs water. Then, brush egg wash all over the edges of the puff pastry.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool and then cut into squares.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Serving Size: 1 square