A super easy, made in minutes, chocolate chip cookie dough pudding pie topped with fresh peanut butter mousse.
- 6 graham cracker tartlet shells
- 1 box of chocolate chip cookie dough pudding mix
- 2 cups of milk
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips + extra for topping
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups of whipping cream
- Prepare the pudding as directed on the box.
- Allow it to thicken for just a few minutes, and then stir in the mini chocolate chips.
- Fill all 6 tarlets to the brim with the pudding. Then set aside.
- In an electric mixer combine whipping cream, peanut butter, and powdered sugar.
- Whip until just as stiff peaks form.
- Spoon the peanut butter mousse over the pudding in each tartlet.
- Drop a few mini chocolate chips over each tartlet. Then, serve.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American