A deliciously easy dessert!
- 1 peach
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 unwrapped caramels
- 1/2 cup whipped cream
- pinch of sugar
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Melt butter and add brown sugar and mix, set aside.
- Slice the peach in half and remove the stone.
- Slice each peach half in four rows, both lengthwise and widthwise.
- Gently fold it back together and place in a ramekin.
- Spoon the sugar/butter mixture into the center of the peach.
- Then insert a caramel into the center of each peach half.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Transfer gently to a plate.
- While the peaches are cooling down, whip up the whipped cream.
- Combine 1/2 cup of whipping cream and a pinch of sugar and beat just until soft peaks form.
- Add a dollop to the center of peach.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American