- 2 tilapia fillets
- 4 mushrooms – chopped
- 1 onion – chopped
- 3 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp + 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 cloves roasted garlic – finely chopped
- 1 lemon
- 2 tbs Star butter olive oil
- Chop onions and mushrooms.
- Finely chop roasted garlic
- Preheat 2 skillets to medium. Add 1 tbs of Star butter olive oil each to both skillets.
- To one skillet add onions and mushrooms. Add 1 tsp paprika and 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper and stir.
- Once onions are clear, squeeze half a lemon, stir, and reduce heat to low.
- Mix together 2 tsp paprika and 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper. Dry rub the fillets with this mixture. Then, add roasted garlic to fillets.
- Add to other skillet, cover, and cook for 7 minutes on one side.
- Flip to other side, squeeze other half of lemon on to fillets, and cook for additional 5 minutes.
- Remove both skillets from heat, and plate it up.