- 1 box vanilla white cake mix
- 1 container vanilla white icing
- 2 bags of Trolli’s gummy octopus
- 4 lime green gel food coloring
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup oil
- 3 whole eggs
- 12 cupcake liners
- 12 candy eyes
- 1 ziploc bag
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- Mix eggs, oil, water, two drops of food gel, and cake mix together.
- Place cupcake liners in a cupcake tin.
- Fill each cupcake liner 2/3rds full with batter.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until lightly golden brown.
- Remove and allow to cool.
- In a small bowl, mix frosting and two drops of food gel.
- Frost each top of the cupcakes.
- Place octopus on top.
- Put some frosting in the ziploc bag and cut off tip.
- Pipe a dot on the eye and then place the eye on the octopus.