A quick and easy marinara sauce for dipping or pasta.
- 28 oz can of crushed tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2–3 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese
- Combine all ingredients into a medium-sized saucepan.
- Stir to combine.
- Let simmer for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve about 1/4 cup with meatless italian kabobs.
- Prep Time: 1 minute
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Dipping Sauce
- Cuisine: Italian