- 1 1/2 cups of finely ground graham crackers
- 6 tablespoons of melted butter, salted
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Add together the ground up graham crackers and sugar.
- Add the melted butter and continuing mixing until all is well coated.
- Next pour the crust into the pie plate.
- Using a medium-sized measuring cup (like 1/3 cup), start at an edge and work your way around the pie crust pressing firmly against the bottom and sides. (I’ve found a metal measuring cup works better than plastic.)
- Once you have finished pressing the crust, bake it for 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool before adding your pie ingredients.