Make a quick ice cream cake with Klondike bars between layers of ice cream.
- 2 packages of vanilla Klondike bars
- 1 pint of any flavor ice cream
- Hardening ice cream topping
- 3 cups whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons of instant pudding powder – vanilla or white chocolate flavor
- Allow the ice cream to melt so that it is easily spreadable like the consistency of frosting.
- Use a cookie sheet or pan that will fit in the freezer.
- Lay out four Klondike bars in a square.
- Next, spread a layer of ice cream over all 4.
- Drizzle with the shell hardening ice cream topping.
- Add a second layer of Klondike bars.
- Spread a layer of ice cream over these Klondike bars and drizzle again with the topping.
- Add the third layer of Klondike bars on the very top.
- Place in the freezer for at least a couple of hours to harden the ice cream.
- For the frosting – chill the mixing bowl for a few minutes in the freezer.
- Pour in 3 cups of whipping cream and about 1 tablespoon of instant pudding powder. I used white chocolate flavor. Vanilla works well, too.
- Beat with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Spread the whipping cream over the cake and all down the sides.
- Drizzle the hardening ice cream topping over the top and sides and then put it back in the freezer at least an hour before serving.
- Slice and serve!
- Prep Time: 5 hours
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American