- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Optional: 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Place a cookie sheet covered in parchment paper or wax paper in the freezer for about 10-15 minutes.
- Combine ingredients and whip on high until soft peaks form.
- Continue whipping until just went hard peaks form.
- I take a large cookie dough scoop and evenly place dollops of whipped cream onto the cookie sheet. You can also put the whipped cream in a piping bag and pipe out dollops.
- Once you’ve filled the cookie sheet, place it in the freezer for 2-3 hours.
- Transfer to a container with a lid and store in the freezer for up to 1 month.