- 8 Mini Cupcakes, prepared and unfrosted
- 1 Can Vanilla Frosting
- 1 pkg. Mini Chewy SweeTarts
- 8 Yellow Gumballs
- 8 Clear Plastic Shot Glasses
- 8 Toothpicks, with cellophane tops
- Gold and Silver sugar crystals
- Frost cupcakes with swirls using a piping bag and star tip or just spread it on in a thick layer.
- Sprinkle gold and silver sugar all over the frosting.
- Pour some of the candy into each shot glass and fill almost halfway.
- Place a cupcake into each glass.
- Poke a gumball onto each toothpick, and poke a toothpick down into the frosting on top each cupcake. The ball can just rest on top the frosting.