An easy recipe for royal icing to make cookies, gingerbread houses, and more.
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 tsp cream of tartar
- 2 1/4 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup of Skippy Peanut Butter
- 2 tsp cream (or milk)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1/4 cup crushed Honey Maid Graham Crackers
- 6 oz mini chocolate chips
- Melting chocolates in white and regular
- Beat the egg whites and cream of tartar with an electric mixer until soft peaks form.
- Next, add the powdered sugar 1/2 cup at a time until well combined.
- Once all the sugar is added, beat on high for 5-7 minutes until icing is shiny.
- Transfer to a frosting bag or ziplock bag, snip off the tip and use to decorate.
- Beat butter and sugar until creamy.
- Add peanut butter, vanilla and cream and thoroughly mix.
- Add the flour and crushed graham crackers and beat until mixed in completely.
- Add the chocolate chips and stir until well mixed.
- Make balls and lay out on parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
- Freeze the balls for at least an hour.
- When ready, melt the chocolates and dip balls into each and allow to harden on parchment.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American