- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 package of Hillshire Farm® beef sausage
- 2 pounds of fresh or frozen vegetables (snap peas, broccoli, zucchini, carrots, etc.)
- 2 cups of jasmine rice, cook
- Combine the sesame oil, brown sugar, minced garlic, soy sauce, and water.
- Head a skillet on medium high with the olive oil.
- Add the vegetables and stir occasionally.
- About 3-4 minutes into cooking, add about 1/4 to 1/3 cup of the stir fry sauce.
- While the vegetables are cooking slice up the sausage.
- About 10 minutes into cooking, add the sausage and add an additional couple of tablespoons of sauce.
- Stir occasionally.
- When vegetables are softening turn fire to hot and stir frequently until the sauce is almost gone.
- Remove from fire and serve about a cup of stir fry over 1/2 cup of rice.