A creamy butter sauce perfect for grilled shrimp or veggie kabobs.
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 stick butter, cut into 8 tablespoons and chilled
- a pinch of pepper (optional)
- In a small sauce pan combine lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- On medium high, let it come to a boil.
- Then, add the butter and whisk until it’s creamy.
- Remove from heat and pour into small bowls or ramekins for serving.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 minutes
- Category: sauce
- Cuisine: American