A simple way to serve angel food cake
- 1/2 pint of strawberries, washed and sliced up
- 1/4 pint of blackberries, washed
- 1/4 pint of raspberries, washed
- 1 angel food cake (store bought!)
- whipping cream (or half and half)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- At least an hour before serving (preferably the night before), cut up the strawberries and combine with raspberries and blackberries.
- Add 1/4 cup of sugar to the berries and mix. Then, cover and set in the fridge for at least an hour.
- When ready to serve, pull the berries out of the fridge and slice up the cake.
- Add berries to top of cake, add 1 tablespoon of berry juices to cake.
- Then, drizzle whipping cream (or half and half) over the top of the berries and cake.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American