- 1 box white cake mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 egg whites
- 1 package of Duncan Hine’s Frosting Flavor Creations – cotton candy flavor
- 1/2 quart-sized tub of real cotton candy
- Preheat oven to 350. Place 24 cupcake liners into cupcake tins.
- Add all ingredients to mixer and mix on low to combine for 1 minute. Then, mix on medium for 2 minutes until well blended.
- Divide the batter among the cupcake lines, filling each about 2/3 full.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely before frosting.