Wouldn’t Santa love a plate of these Cherry Christmas Cookie Cups?
- 1– 12-24 count mini muffin pan
- 1 package sugar cookie dough
- Cooking spray
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Preheat oven 375 degrees. Lightly spray a 12-24 mini muffin pan with cooking spray. Follow the instructions on the sugar cookie package for drop cookies.
- Roll dough into small balls. Place into muffin pan. We used dough that was cut into each cookie size and just rolled each cookie size into a ball.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Immediately remove from oven and press a shot glass into the cookie to make the opening. We sprayed the shot glass with cooking oil every few cups.
- Place cookie cups on a cooling rack and let cool.
- Fill the cups with cherry pie filling and top with powdered sugar.