- 2 Kellogg’s Eggo Homestyle Waffles
- 1/3 cup Breyers® Natural Vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Jif Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Smucker’s Hot Fudge Spoonable Ice Cream Topping
- 1 tablespoon M&M’S® Minis Milk Chocolate Candies
- Toast the waffles according to the package.
- While toasting, swirl the peanut butter and hot fudge into the ice cream.
- Spoon the ice cream mixture on the first waffle.
- Add the second waffle like a sandwich and smush down.
- Dip the sides of the sandwich with the ice cream into the candies.