An easy breakfast for school mornings or a delicious snack for after school.
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1 cup 2% milk, cold
- 1/2 package of Carnation Breakfast Essentials – No Sugar Added – Rich Milk Chocolate
- 1 tablespoon whipped peanut butter
- Combine oats, milk, and Carnation Breakfast Essentials.
- Stir until well mixed.
- Cook in the microwave for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes, until it’s the consistency you like.
- Carefully remove from microwave (it’s very hot!) and add 1 tablespoon of whipped peanut butter.
- Stir until the peanut butter is combined.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 1 minute
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American