- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 package of chocolate pudding mix
- Pepperidge Farm puff pastry cups
- Pepperidge Farm Pirouettes
- Smuckers Simple Delight toppings in Salted Caramel and Hot Fudge
- Preheat oven to 400 F degrees and bake for 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
- Allow them to cool before gently punching down the centers.
- After the cream cheese has softened, heat it in the microwave for about 30 seconds. Combine it with the pudding mix and mix until creamy and smooth.
- The cream cheese pudding will set within a few minutes, so fill a plastic baggie with about a cup of it. Snip off the edge and pipe it into each cup.
- Put the pastry cups into the fridge until ready to serve.
- When you’re ready to serve, add Reddi-wip to the top of each pastry cup.
- Drizzle with Smuckers Simple Delight toppings of salted caramel and hot fudge sauce.
- Add half of a Pirouette cookie.
- Serve immediately.