These Cheesy Sausage Stuffed Biscuits (or Bombs) are perfect for just about any meal or occasion — a holiday appetizer, a Christmas morning breakfast, or any other time!
- 1 pkg of Jimmy Dean® Fully Cooked Pork Sausage Patties
- 1 can of jumbo flaky biscuits
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 375 F degrees.
- Flatten out each biscuit.
- Lay a the Jimmy Dean Fully Cooked Pork Sausage Patty on the biscuit, top with cheese, and fold the biscuit over.
- Spray an 8 x 8 inch baking dish.
- Lay each biscuit in the dish.
- Beat one egg and brush over each biscuit.
- Then, top with poppy seeds.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown.
- Allow to cool a few moments before serving.