This is not an exact recipe. Add more sugar until you get the consistency desired. If it gets too dry, add a bit more cream if needed. Enjoy!
- 2 sticks of butter, softened
- 1/2 cup of champagne
- 4–5 cups of powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp whipping cream
- 2 tbsp homemade raspberry curd
- Beat the butter until smooth and creamy.
- Add 2 cups of powdered sugar and beat until well combined.
- Add whipping cream, champagne, raspberry curd and beat until combined.
- Add 1 cup of powdered sugar at a time until you get the consistency you desire.