- 2 bags of microwave Pop Secret popcorn
- 1 bag bright neon green candy melts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Follow the directions on each microwave bag of popcorn.
- Dump each bag onto a cookie sheet covered in parchment paper.
- Melt the candy melts in the microwave according to directions.
- Add a little bit of olive oil at a time and stop when the candy is the desired consistency.
- Drop spoonfuls of the candy melts onto the popcorn.
- Mix it all up with your hands.
- Add sprinkles or sugar crystals.
- Set the cookie sheet in the freezer for 15 minutes to harden the candy.
- When it’s ready, dish it up and serve!