A simple recipe to turn pecans into candied bourbon nuts.
- 1 cup of pecans (chopped OR halves)
- 2 tablespoons bourbon (can substitute water)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients and mix until the pecans are well coated.
- Lay a piece of parchment paper on a cookie sheet and spread the pecans out on it.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Use a spatula to pull the pecans off the parchment before they permanently glue themselves. Then let them cool.
- Category: Snack
- Cuisine: American