Tired of juicing limes or lemons for your limeade or lemonade? Then throw them in the blender!
- 4 large limes, peeled
- 1/2 pint blueberries, washed
- 2 cups sugar (or corresponding sugar substitute) + 2 cups of water
- 4 cups of waters
- 2 cups of ice
- lime slices
- Peel four large limes and throw them in the blender.
- Then, pour in 1/2 pint of washed blueberries.
- Mix together 2 cups of sugar and 2 cups of water and heat in the microwave until sugar is completely dissolved for a simple syrup.
- Pour this into the blender.
- Run the blender on smoothie setting until the limes are completely shredded.
- Pour into a fine mesh sieve over a pitcher or bowl. Use a spoon to push through the last of the liquid.
- Pour the strained liquid into a pitcher and add 2 cups of ice, 4 cups of water, and slices of lime.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 minutes
- Category: Drink
- Cuisine: American