The easiest way to grill corn!
- 4–6 ears of corn
- olive oil
- 2–3 pats of butter
- Optional: salt and pepper
- Rub the grill grates with olive oil.
- Preheat the grill to about 350 degrees.
- Spread corn out on grill and close the lid.
- Grill for 6 minutes and then turn.
- Do this 2 additional times, so the corn grills on 3 sides and cooks for about 18 minutes.
- Remove from grill.
- Shuck corn and rub butter all over it.
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 18 minutes
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: American