This Atlantic Beach Pie is creamy, lemony, and delicious. It’s the perfect pie for a summer celebration.
- 1 sleeve of saltine crackers, crushed
- 1/2 sleeve of Ritz crackers, crushed
- 6 tablespoons of butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons of butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 4 egg yolks
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- Crush the saltine crackers and Ritz crackers.
- Combine 3 tablespoons of sugar and softened butter with the crushed crackers and mix.
- Add the melted butter and continue mixing until it’s all combined.
- Press the crackers into a pie plate.
- Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes.
- Then bake immediately for 18-20 minutes until golden brown.
- While the crust cools combine egg yolks and sweetened condensed milk and beat.
- Add the lemon juice and beat until it’s completely combined.
- Pour the batter into the crust.
- Bake for 15-16 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Combine the whipping cream and powdered sugar and beat until soft peaks form.
- Spread the whipped cream over the top of the pie.
- Garnish with lemon slices and a sprinkling of sea salt flakes.
- Serve immediately.
- Category: dessert
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: lemon pie, lemon cream pie, atlantic pie, beach pie, key lime pie, lime pie