A frozen treat just perfect for winter
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- white candy shreds (or shredded coconut)
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup
- black glitter gel frosting
- Combine ice cream and whipping cream in the blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour a tablespoon of corn syrup into a shallow saucer or bowl.
- Add candy shreds (or coconut) to another shallow saucer or bowl.
- Gently dip just the top edge of the glass into the corn syrup.
- Then, gently dip the top edge into the candy shreds (or coconut).
- Carefully pour the milkshake into the glass, avoiding the edges.
- When it’s filled to the brim, create a polar bear face.
- Serve immediately!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Drink
- Cuisine: American