- 3 medium apples, cored and peeled
- 4 small plums, ripe, sliced
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 piece of puff pastry, defrosted
- Preheat oven to 425 F degrees.
- Combine apples and plums into a bowl with cornstarch and sugar and mix.
- Pour into 9-inch iron skillet.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Cut the puff pastry into 9 pieces and lay 6 pieces over the top of the apples and plums.
- Bake for another 30 minutes until puff pastry is golden brown and apples are softened.
- Allow to cool for 10-15 minutes before serving.
- Drizzle with cream.