- 1/4 of a seedless watermelon, cubed
- 1 cup of fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 4 cups water
- simple syrup with 1 cup water and 1 cup Splenda
- Lemon slices
- Watermelon slices
- Using a blender, puree watermelon. Then, using a fine mesh strainer, strain the juice into the pitcher.
- Squeeze 1 cup of lemon juice and add to the watermelon juice.
- Heat 1 cup of water in the microwave until boiling (about 3 minutes). Then, add 1 cup of Splenda. Stir until completely dissolved. Then, add this mixture to the watermelon juice.
- Next, add water and slices of lemon.
- Stir or shake until well combined.
- Chill for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Garnish with watermelon.