Make some Under the Sea Party Pretzels for your next party or just because! The kids can totally help, too!
- Combine the white and blue candy melts.
- Melt the candy melts in a microwave-safe bowl for 30 second increments, stirring after each time.
- Transfer the candy melt into a narrow tall cup.
- Dip two-thirds of the pretzel rod into the candy melt. Then, shake gently to remove excess.
- Immediately apply sprinkles as you rotate the pretzel rod to coat all sides. The larger fish sprinkles work best if placed individually after setting the pretzel rods down on wax paper.
- Place the pretzel rods on wax paper to dry.
- Let the pretzel rods dry completely before packaging up or serving.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature. Placing in the refrigerator may cause the pretzel to soften.
You can substitute almond bark for the white candy melts if needed.
Keywords: pretzels, chocolate dipped pretzels, dipped pretzels