- 2 tbs butter
- 1 bar of Baker’s Chocolate -semi sweet – broken into smaller bars
- 3 1/2 cups of mini Jet-Puffed marshmallows
- 1/2 cup of Planter’s Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 6 cups of chocolate rice crispy cereal
- 1/2 cup of chocolate candies
- Grease an 8 x 8 pan
- In a large bowl, measure out 6 cups of chocolate rice crispy cereal and 1/2 cup of chocolate candies.
- In a large saucepan on medium heat, melt the butter.
- Then, add the Jet-Puffed marshmallows. Keep stirring until completely melted.
- Next, remove the pan from the heat and add the Baker’s Chocolate and Planter’s Peanut Butter. Stir until well mixed, but work quickly.
- Add the mixture to the cereal and candies and stir thoroughly until well coated.
- Next, pour into the pan and push down to flatten it.
- Allow to cool for 1-2 hours.
- Cut into squares and serve.
- Serving Size: 2 x 2 square