- 2 Boxes of StoveTop Stuffings
- 1 pan of biscuits
- 2 eggs
- 3 cans of chicken broth
- 1 cup of shredded turkey
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup of Kraft shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease 13 x 9 pan.
- Shred a pan of biscuits into pan.
- Add in 2 boxes of StoveTop stuffing.
- Add shredded turkey.
- Pour 3 cans of chicken broth all around and 1/2 cup of butter.
- Add 2 eggs and then mix thoroughly.
- Next, top with cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes
- After baking, allow to cool for 10 minutes before serving.